Are you thinking of offering white label courses?
Read this before you go any further.
There are literally thousands of courses being written and developed to meet the growing demand for education and lifelong learning in the online education sector.
The online education sector was developing rapidly prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the pandemic saw a massive growth in online education. Students who had never considered studying online before suddenly realised the benefits and convenience of online learning. The pandemic may be over, but the popularity of online education certainly isn’t. The statistics do vary, but it is currently estimated that the online education market will be worth US $198 billion dollars by 2023, with an estimated growth of 23% from 2022 to 2030.
There are a lot of education providers out there offering white label courses.
So, we can see that –
- There has been a massive growth in the online education market.
- It is estimated that it will grow even further in the next seven years.
- There are literally thousands, if not millions of courses out there.
- Many are available as white label courses for other individuals and businesses to resell.
Quality Not Quantity
Don’t assume that a lot of courses means that the courses are good quality or written by experts.
If you are thinking of running an online education business and offering white label courses and eBooks, it is important for you to check who is writing the courses. Choosing your course provider could be the single biggest decision you make. You might enrol a lot of students initially, but your retention will suffer, and you won’t get referrals and re-enrolments if your courses are substandard. Course writers should be both highly qualified, and experienced. Poor course quality ensures a short shelf-life in this industry.
Check the history!
The more experience a course provider has, the more problems you’ll avoid. Longevity in this industry usually means they have an understanding of what constitutes success in learning, and what keeps students coming back for more courses.
Ask about the future!
Is your course provider continuing to develop new courses? Do they have the kind of industry contacts that are only achieved through good reputation over a long period of time? Do they use those industry contacts to keep their finger on the pulse of the best new courses to develop? Are they continually updating and improving their courses to reflect industry change and new developments?
Why Sell White Label Courses From ACS?
- We offer white label courses.
- The courses are developed by experts. Experts in online learning AND experts in their field of study.
- The courses are written and ready to be sold.
- We offer individualised support from our expert Affiliate Manager, Kate Gibson. She has years of experience in helping people to develop their business and start selling ACS courses.
- Our courses are regularly updated and improved.
- We listen to feedback from students, tutors and business clients on the courses.
- We write new courses regularly to meet the changing demands of students and the job market.
If you would like more information on working with ACS and reselling our courses, click here to contact us.